How do I place an order?
1. Submit your design as a vector file*, either as .eps, .ai or .pdf to our graphic studio at firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail should also state what size the print should have, which adhesive quality** you would like, and the number of prints.
2. We will email back a proof which we ask you to review and approve. When the design is approved, we start the production.
3. Your image is mounted, printed, reviewed by hand and cut out. This takes 6-8 business days.
4. Your finished transfers are shipped.
* A vector file is built up by mathematical curves, vector paths. This allows the design to be maximally enlarged without losing its sharpness. To create a vector file, you need to use software such as Adobe Illustrator or Coral Draw.
** Supersoft or HT glue – see more information under Which transfer quality should I choose?